Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail

For the BYOND game Fairy Tail by Ryan-hemsley

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More missions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost of ET

Ghost of ET

More missions Empty
PostSubject: More missions   More missions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:44 am

A-rank missions-
"There's been a rumor of Zeref in the (Which ever forest)." Scout the forest (Walk around in the forest 200-400 steps(It's random between those numbers), and mission will be completed). If you're killed mission instantly fails.

Delivery! Deliver 10-20 (It's random between those numbers) Cooked fish(You have to cook it your-self) to (Which ever guild) npc. (The npc inside the guild house). Right click the npc, and click talk to deliver the fish.

Raided... Your guild have been raided by (Which ever guild) Lets give them some pay back. Kill 3 of their members C-class or higher. (If you die you instantly fail the mission).

B-rank mission

Rumors of an attack coming. Build 5 building blocks in your guild (Only woks in your guild). (I will give more insight on this building blocks idea in another post)

Wood needed! Cut down 20-50 (Random between those numbers) pieces of wood (Only the first type of wood you can collect), and deliver them to Item seller npc (Right click him, and click talk).

Hit, and run! Attack a Guild Master, and get away without being killed. (Only works if a guild master is online). (Guild master it chooses is random). If you die mission instantly fails. (Shouldnt be able to do your guild master e.e)
Back to top Go down
rodoux

rodoux

More missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: More missions   More missions Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:17 am

Supported but i dont like the mission Hit, and run! Find a GM isnt easy and that mission seems to be pointless.
Back to top Go down
Kurei

Kurei

More missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: More missions   More missions Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:37 am

Hit, and Run! seems to be a joke at just about every Dragonslayer save Wendy. XD All in all most of them are good missions. Particularly like the collection ones, since they make more sense given the universe -- slaying people isn't a mission light guilds would really take. Heck, RT is a Dark Guild but we have them counted among the light guilds for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Norbert

Norbert

More missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: More missions   More missions Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:45 am

I support thoose missions. I just think the amounts of fish/wood needed should be less.
if u ever cooked 20 fish in a row u know what a struggle that is... took me like 1hour+ to get 30 cooked fish ( inclusive woodcutting and fishing ofc)
Back to top Go down
Kurei

Kurei

More missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: More missions   More missions Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:47 am

I think we need a more effective way of raising our skills, maybe go through deadly ruins to complete special missions for clients, and they reward us with stuff like cook books/lumberjack manuals. Also, does having a higher skill level lower cooking/cutting times?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More missions Empty
PostSubject: Re: More missions   More missions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More missions
Page 1 of 1