Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail

For the BYOND game Fairy Tail by Ryan-hemsley

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random suggestions.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AzureRose

AzureRose

Random suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Random suggestions.   Random suggestions. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 8:34 am

(Changes)
When getting a second magic, once it finally lets you eat another persons magic it should ask you in a pop up if you want to eat another persons magic.
Snow\Ice: Chill Status effect-A status effect for ice and snow magic that will either stack damage [Like fire and poison do] Or Will have a slowdown effect.
New Snow Magic: White Out-If used while using blizzard it will cancel blizzard and will leave a area of snow where blizzard was, people inside of the snow will be slowed down at the same rate time mages slow people down. -Meltable by fire magic moves-

New Verb: Check Arena Time- Tells how much time your delay is on\how much time you have left in the arena
New Beast Take Over Moves:
Ram- Pretty much Sky dragons wing but for BTO
Throw-Sends a person flying back to create distance. If thrown into an enemy both are damaged based on the users Str Stat.

New Magic, Memory-Make:
Memory-Make: Shrine of Turbulent Fang - Sends a series[or just one] of tornados forward[low-Med Damage, High knock back chance]
Memory-Make: Afterimage - Somewhat of a Parry, if hit within 2-3 seconds of using this move the caster will be teleported behind the target.
Forget: The target cannot use the last move he\she casted for an additional 20-30 seconds
Memorize: Caster remembers the last move his target used and can now use it.[For this an additional verb called Memorized Magic should be made to use the copied magic.] Can only copy one magic.
Memory-Make: Sword of Frozen Black Lightning - AOE - The user calls down lightning that hits anyone within a 3x3 tile radius of the caster. Hit's twice, Once for the lightning strike and once for the ice that freezes in the places that the lightning struck.
Memory-Make: Karma of the Burning Land - after touching their temple with their fingers, to set the ground ablaze with a mere touch of their hand. The inferno grows larger the farther away it gets from the user, before ultimately striking the target from below.[This was a copy\paste from Fairy tail wiki cause I couldn't for the life of me remember this magic.]
Memory-Make: A Night of Falling Stars - Sends a wave of three beams forward -Lightning based- [Med damage, 3 second stun]

[/b]
(Buffs)
First Gen: All magic from their first magic type is boosted by 25%(Or 50% damage boost while using Dragon Force) as they can only use dragon force at 25% HP.
Second Gen: All magic from their first magic type is boosted by 15%(Or 25% damage boost while using Dragon Force) as they can use dragon force at 50% HP
Third Gen: no change as they can use DF at 75%
Water: Buff Water body to where it actually reduces damage of fire\Prevents burns\ chance to dodge melee. I say this because for one, YOU CAN'T PUNCH WATER. Two, YOU CAN'T BURN WATER.

(Nerfs)
Eating magic. Make it a 50% chance to eat magic so that some mages are just shit out of luck with some people. [I.E. If someone chooses Aerial with Airspace (Which is a horrible idea, don't do it) They can not damage a sky dragon slayer in any way]
I propose this or make it based off of MR. Off the logic they're not strong enough to handle eating the magic, or they could only eat some of the magic and the rest damages them. Just something to give other mages a chance.

This list will be edited with further Ideas I have in the future\What Ideas have been denied\What Ideas have been accepted.
This will mean the idea was recently added
This will mean an Idea has been accepted.
This will mean an Idea has been denied.

Last edited by AzureRose on Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AzureRose

AzureRose

Random suggestions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random suggestions.   Random suggestions. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:30 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down

Random suggestions.
Page 1 of 1