Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail

For the BYOND game Fairy Tail by Ryan-hemsley

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bacon Bug abusing.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheep

Bacon Bug abusing.  Empty
PostSubject: Bacon Bug abusing.    Bacon Bug abusing.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:02 pm

[img]Bacon Bug abusing.  Bug_ab10[/img]

He thought he could outsmart the admins by posting the bug before I could post how he abused it. He didn't abuse it once ...but twice. He needs to be banned a minimum of 1 week.
Back to top Go down
Sheep

PostSubject: Re: Bacon Bug abusing.    Bacon Bug abusing.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:10 pm

Bacon Bug abusing.  Bugugu11

Thats bacon saying that he made the dragon. he killed both of the dragons so he can gain from them. How many times do you think bacon has done this. I know people like bacon, they bug abuse the bug til someone finds out then they report it. That's like finding a way to scam insurance company and using that scam til someone finds out then you blow the whistle. He needs to be punished for his abusing. Or at less his character wiped. Because he cheated.
Back to top Go down
Sheep

PostSubject: Re: Bacon Bug abusing.    Bacon Bug abusing.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:13 pm

Bacon Bug abusing.  Him_ad10

Him admitting that I was too slow in making an FT forum account, and he out smarted me. Guy is a pure cheater.
Back to top Go down
BaconBot

PostSubject: Re: Bacon Bug abusing.    Bacon Bug abusing.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:14 pm

i wanted 2 confront him instead of getten banned for no reason and i like 2 brag my computer
Back to top Go down
Sheep

PostSubject: Re: Bacon Bug abusing.    Bacon Bug abusing.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:18 pm

Bacon Bug abusing.  Jeusud10

Him making excuses about the bug knowing that he guilty...... lol! Hope you guys see through his smoke
Back to top Go down
BaconBot

PostSubject: Re: Bacon Bug abusing.    Bacon Bug abusing.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:23 pm

Bacon Bug abusing.  Captur10

he dosent like me and also been trying 2 get me ban for my gm
Back to top Go down
BaconBot

PostSubject: Re: Bacon Bug abusing.    Bacon Bug abusing.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:30 pm

hope u can see through his lies  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Sheep

PostSubject: Re: Bacon Bug abusing.    Bacon Bug abusing.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 pm

Bacon Bug abusing.  Bull10

What a bullshitter. Bacon no one believes u lmao
Back to top Go down
Sheep

PostSubject: Re: Bacon Bug abusing.    Bacon Bug abusing.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:41 pm

Bacon Bug abusing.  Bullsj10

In the being we were talking about actual bacon...then you asked me if i hated you..and i said "Nah i don't like bug abusers"
Back to top Go down
BaconBot

PostSubject: Re: Bacon Bug abusing.    Bacon Bug abusing.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:42 pm

did u read that it also said u want 2 take my gm dumbass and u hate my kind
the bacon race
Back to top Go down
BaconBot

PostSubject: Re: Bacon Bug abusing.    Bacon Bug abusing.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:43 pm

pig 
Back to top Go down
Sheep

PostSubject: Re: Bacon Bug abusing.    Bacon Bug abusing.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:44 pm

How can i take your GM...i'm weak as shit. Plus I'm already in a Guild. And Second, There such thing a Turkey bacon ..its Categorized as "Bacon" and i eat that shit all the time
Back to top Go down
BaconBot

PostSubject: Re: Bacon Bug abusing.    Bacon Bug abusing.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:44 pm

A class = u can have gm dumbass
Back to top Go down
BaconBot

PostSubject: Re: Bacon Bug abusing.    Bacon Bug abusing.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:46 pm

afro go 2 next page  Arrow 

Last edited by BaconBot on Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sheep

PostSubject: Re: Bacon Bug abusing.    Bacon Bug abusing.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:46 pm

Idk how your not taking this serious. Bug abusing ruins games. The admin has no clue if you got you Level and power legit way. He doesn't know if you taught this bug so someone else and spread this bug to other people. If this was my game i wouldn't just ban you, I would wipe your character. Piece of shit
Back to top Go down
BaconBot

PostSubject: Re: Bacon Bug abusing.    Bacon Bug abusing.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:47 pm

i also feel that he is racist
Back to top Go down
BaconBot

PostSubject: Re: Bacon Bug abusing.    Bacon Bug abusing.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 1:49 pm

well i have witnesses whove been seeing me train and also ask the whole server i never talk about bugs  geek 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bacon Bug abusing.    Bacon Bug abusing.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bacon Bug abusing.
Page 1 of 1