Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fairy Tail

For the BYOND game Fairy Tail by Ryan-hemsley

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild defense

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost of ET

Ghost of ET

Guild defense Empty
PostSubject: Guild defense   Guild defense Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:55 am

Being able to protect your guild from invasions have become hectic. So here's some help for the guilds to prevent invasions some times.

Okay so Building blocks Or walls as i would like to call them.

There's 2 type of walls.

Wooden walls- Wooden walls are made from 30 wooden logs. Their hp is 3,000 - 150 mr

Stone Walls- Stone walls are made from 60 Stone ingots. Their hp is 10,000 - 250 mr

Now with that there.

Mining- Dig in the cavern, and can only be dug up there. The further away from an entrance you are the more rich in minerals there are, but until i come up with new minerals or ryan does if he likes this idea...

Now how it works is you have to buy a wall scroll from the item seller. Then read it you have a 50% chance to understand it.

Building walls- It's in the tech tab, and when you click it, it asks what type of wall would you like to build you click the one you have the materials for, and it takes from your inventory the materials needs to build it.

Now walls work in the same way droping a fish would directly below you so even if you're facing the right it will place it below your base.

Walls are dense material meaning you can't walk though it. Instead you have to attack it until it breaks. It breaks when it has 0 hp.

Enchanted walls- You can enchant a wall if you have 200+ Mp. Just right click the wall that's already on the floor, and click enchant
Enchanted walls means that when someone not from you guild attacks the wall they take 25% of the damage they dealt, and the wall takes 25% less damage.

Max amount of walls you can have is 20, and max amount of enchanted walls you can have is 8.

Hope you like this idea ryan ^_^.
Back to top Go down
rodoux

rodoux

Guild defense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild defense   Guild defense Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:16 am

Good idea, it makes the game funnier.

Supported
Back to top Go down
Norbert

Norbert

Guild defense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild defense   Guild defense Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:42 am

I also think that´s a funny idea.
If for example FT places a row of Walls in front of their GH, they should be able to go through them,
otherwise they´d trap themself inside.

Thoose walls are only placable in their own village?
Otherwise i can imagine stronger players spamming thoose walls in other villages so newbies cant get stronger.
Back to top Go down
rodoux

rodoux

Guild defense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild defense   Guild defense Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:50 am

Norbert is right, there should be a way for fix it and make it balanced.
Back to top Go down
Mech

Mech

Guild defense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild defense   Guild defense Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 12:30 pm

i think i said this before, this is kind of a good idea, and a good use of skills.

one problem: then people will want crash/disassembly, and i might just decide to put it in .
secondary problem: Wood-Make, Great Tree Arc, and Earth magic,m all these have the ability to control/manipulate and meld woith one of the two substances(earth for stone, and the two others for wood), your sitting on the other side of your wood wall, then a great tree mage comes along, and your screwed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild defense Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild defense   Guild defense Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild defense
Page 1 of 1